Vidflex Sports™ gives sports teams, leagues, associations, and organizers a competitive video platform that meets the unique needs of each customer. Built to enhance the management, distribution, and viewing experience of sporting event and skill development videos, sports streaming gives athletes, coaches, officials, and managers a flexible solution to host an unlimited amount of video content.
Beyond hosting games and events, Vidflex Sports™ also provides each customer with a branded video platform to build their sports community, earn revenue, and share training videos. Vidflex Sports™ offers flexible options so that each customer can reach their diverse goals, including:
- Streaming single game & season passes: Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference, Canadian Junior Football League, Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour, & B.C. Football Conference all provide viewers with their choice of live streaming single games, championships, and entire seasons through pay-per-view and subscription packages. These four associations all own their content and broadcast videos straight from their branded platforms.
- Content aggregators: Although they do not own their content directly, Real Cast Media, HNLive, B.C. Sports TV & 3sixtylive live stream games and events for their own customers. These four sports content aggregators were approached by event organizers, leagues, or teams to stream on their platform for a branded user experience. As a bonus, these aggregators can offer video production services while providing different and creative pricing models depending on their customers’ needs, including revenue sharing & straight cost per GB streamed.
- Coach development: Jump Alberta, Global Coach TV (Global Sport Academy), & Figure It Out Baseball are using Vidflex Sports™ to host coach development videos. In particular, Jump Alberta, a non-profit competitive equestrian show jumping organization, is hosting their virtual coach development symposium to reach a larger audience and garner support for their athletes with development scholarships and travel bursaries.
- Building a sports community: In addition to live streaming sporting events & hosting development videos, Hockey Canada and Alberta Lacrosse Association have succeeded in reaching and engaging their immense respective fan bases.
Of particular interest, all of Vidflex Sports™ customers are generating ad revenue sponsorship through pre-roll and banner ads from their own key sponsors. This means that each customer has complete control over which advertisers they choose to appear on their videos. Additionally, customers have the ability to retain 100% of all net revenue, which can be reinvested into your athletic program through coach & player development, training programs, filming more videos, and hiring more coaches.
Also, Vidflex Sports™ customers have access to their very own dashboard with real-time analytics. These instantaneous reports provide customers with valuable insights as to how their videos are performing through informative key performance indicators, such as:
- Number of viewers
- Total & average viewing time
- Viewer location
Most importantly, Vidflex Sports™ makes it simple to stream live and on-demand video content. So, you don’t need any special skills or equipment to host & share quality videos – you have the freedom to create your video website as you see fit. Catering to a wide variety of different sports, Vidflex Sports™ gives customers a competitive advantage when it comes to video management and audience engagement.
With the ability to reach audiences both large and small across North America, Vidflex Sports™ acts as a versatile video platform for post-secondary sports teams, professional & house leagues, and sports content aggregators. Whether you are grappling with in-person audience restrictions, travel limitations, or venue complications, sports streaming is an effective and efficient way to navigate our increasingly virtual world.
Visit our website to learn more about the benefits of sports streaming and video management.